skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007



I tweaked a couple photos today instead of taking new ones. The one of Katy is probably over-tweaked but I love her expression.
We are all three still under the weather. Peter skipped his church meetings and I only worked from 6pm until 8:30 tonight, although that was also due to the rain. It's hard to feel like you're doing a good job cleaning windows when it's raining.
Can't wait for the beach this weekend!

posted by blog_meg at 11:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • No pics today. Katy wore her pink velour sweat su...
  • Well, our big news this weekend is that Katy's ne...
  • Hmmmm...my last post was Monday and now it's Thurs...
  • Ooops! I almost forgot my collage for Katy's Easte...
  • Easter was wonderful! Katy and Emily didn't even f...
  • A picture is worth a 1,000 words...and two of them...
  • Today is Mom's birthday so John, Katy, Grandma and...
  • Peter is finally accepting that job in Houston. I...
  • Where has the time gone? I have missed blogging a...
  • Running, running, running! We are busy lately. I w...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones