skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Six days since my last post. I know a lot has happened since then. Hmmm....

For one thing, Katy now has an appointment scheduled for Tx Children's Medical in Houston. They are going to do the same thing that the last doc did: dilate and examine. The difference is that this doc is a specialist in pediatric cataracts. Yay! And since she's a woman, I'm sure she'll be great with Miss Bird. I'm just prejudiced like that.

I've heard rumors that Mark & Stephanie are coming to town today for Jake's reception tomorrow. Wahoo! We haven't seen them in forever! I'll bet Clayson is huge! Katy is going to love playing with someone close to her size, but he'll probably be tired of her tagging along after him. And I think Jerry put the pressure on Rick & Cindy to fly down at the last minute, so this weekend should be fairly crazy!

Tomorrow Mr. Allen turns three months old!!! He's so full of juicy goodness! I have GOT to do a mini-photo shoot and post his pics! Katy used to have all her chubs in her cheeks, but Allen has it spread out all over! His favorite thing is bath time and I can't stop video taping him sliding around in an inch of water, laughing, kicking and sharing secrets with the Cookie Monster Tub Toy stuck on the side of the tub.

One last thought of the day: for some reason, Katy calls the baby jaguar on Go Diego Go "Cookie Cat". Mom says it may be that the jaguar was eating cookies one time. Well, now any orange tabby she sees she gets excited and yells "Cookie Cat!" I'm sure if she saw a real-life jaguar, Katy would notice the difference between the two.

More tomorrow...hopefully!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 8:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Drumroll please....here is the report on Katy's ey...
  • Amy has e-mailed from Mexico requesting a blog ent...
  • More feeling blah today so I'm still not posting w...
  • I'm too wiped out to post photos, but Jake & Hilla...
  • One word....pedicure. What a lovely invention. I...
  • This morning I called about getting on a list of n...
  • Well, anyone who has had recent contact with me ca...
  • We had a scare this morning. Katy awoke with a 10...
  • Yay! Katy’s Little Mermaid swim party is all over...
  • Happy Birthday America!Happy Birthday Katy!

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones