Can I just say that I loves me some Top Chef? Almost all the reality shows that Bravo puts out are delicious and they're my "meat and potato" tv viewing. Anything else is a side dish or dessert. Actually, I'm just happy if it's not animated.
Ok...what have we been doing...hmmm... Katy loves to make Allen laugh and she is his very favorite person. She has actually stopped pinching him and now she tickles him and says, "I'm going to eat you" in her adorable little voice. When they bathe together she says, "Ding ding has an owie" because he has a diaper rash that has caused some redness down below. When I change his diaper she supervises and says "yuck" instead of "yet". Then she takes the diaper to the trash for me.
It may sound like Katy has a little halo, but she doesn't. Nor is she in line to receive one anytime soon. While she insists on the tv staying on at all times, she doesn't want to watch it. She would rather hang out with me and do whatever I'm doing. Today it was painting. A two-year old is not a good painter. She says "Kiki paint de wall" and is very proud to help Mommy. She climbs on my step stool while I'm on it and rubs a paint brush on the wall.
If I'm in the kitchen she is pulling everything out of the drawers and then stuffing it back in while she sings the clean up song. We can't get her to keep a patch on her eye without a battle anymore. Katy sticks them to the tv or crumples them up so I have to get out a new one and chase her down. 
She puts on makeup with Mommy. It's great and terrible at the same time. When I get my British nanny it will be all good!
If I'm in the kitchen she is pulling everything out of the drawers and then stuffing it back in while she sings the clean up song. We can't get her to keep a patch on her eye without a battle anymore. Katy sticks them to the tv or crumples them up so I have to get out a new one and chase her down. 
She puts on makeup with Mommy. It's great and terrible at the same time. When I get my British nanny it will be all good!This Labor Day weekend went by too fast! It was lovely to have Peter home. Katy even commented on it several times: Daddy home! One big accomplishment was that we assembled Allen's swing set. YAY!! We still need to anchor it, which was reinforced to me when I tried to swing with Katy. The front legs of the swing set went up. Katy loves the glider, slide and Allen's seat the best.
Allen can take it or leave it. He would rather be playing with Katy in his face. He hung out in the semi-shade while we assembled the set and that pale skin picked up some sun.
Allen can take it or leave it. He would rather be playing with Katy in his face. He hung out in the semi-shade while we assembled the set and that pale skin picked up some sun.Well, I think that's it for now. Katy, Allen and I are trying to commit to getting out to more activities this Fall, so we've signed up for a couple of different classes. Cute pics should be coming soon.
Meg






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home