The end of a fairly non-productive weekend has arrived. I had high hopes for getting the final stages of project "RE-PAINT THE ENTIRE HOUSE" done, but we're not quite there. Friday night Peter was willing (allegedly) but I was exhausted. Saturday we goofed around too long in the morning and didn't make much progress, and then the football game took up the rest of the daylight hours. After that we make a quick show at a baby shower and then picked up Pepe's and called it a night.
Katy went to Mom's house for the game and Allen went to Warren & Marjean's. They both received A+ report cards for behavior - yay! Mom even called today to reiterate all the cute things that Miss Bird did with her.
Allen turns four months old tomorrow and I can't believe how fast time has passed since we brought him home. I certainly have blogged less! And cooked less, come to think of it. I also have started outsourcing Peter's dress shirts for pressing. What else can I cut back on and get away with? Hmmm....
This coming week I have at least one or two things scheduled for each day. I don't know how that happens, but there I am. Hopefully I can still grab some 4 month pics of Juicy Allen! And finish my painting!
Meg
Katy went to Mom's house for the game and Allen went to Warren & Marjean's. They both received A+ report cards for behavior - yay! Mom even called today to reiterate all the cute things that Miss Bird did with her.
Allen turns four months old tomorrow and I can't believe how fast time has passed since we brought him home. I certainly have blogged less! And cooked less, come to think of it. I also have started outsourcing Peter's dress shirts for pressing. What else can I cut back on and get away with? Hmmm....
Sarah called tonight to suggest that Katy should be a pirate for Halloween, with Allen as her parrot. We even had some laughs at the different costumes online.
T
here were a couple of cuties that I might consider, but I think Allen is going to be a monkey and I haven't officially decided on Katy's costume, yet. It's so much this year because she'll actually be involved. We'll do the same thing as last year: visit Sorority Row, then the church for Trunk or Treat, plus a few neighborhood homes. Party, party, party!!
This coming week I have at least one or two things scheduled for each day. I don't know how that happens, but there I am. Hopefully I can still grab some 4 month pics of Juicy Allen! And finish my painting!
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home