skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I haven't downloaded the pics from our lake house weekend from my camera yet so nothing new in the photo department. It was lots of fun but super hectic because Katy wanted to be outside in the swing or on the dock the entire time.
Peter and I swapped out turns at the dentist this morning and it worked great! We may do this from now on. The only problem would be if one of us needed dental work done and it took longer than a normal cleaning. Well, there is finally a benefit from us going to dentists in the same office.

This afternoon I joined my old work buddies for lunch with the chitlins and Helen snapped some pics with her cell phone. Katy was sporting Sheila's sun glasses and had everyone cracking up. Dannette had Allen laughing and I think Ruth's daughter Katy (who is due any day) is now a little afraid of how big baby boys can get. So I guess I'm posting photos, after all!!
Meg

posted by blog_meg at 3:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Well, our family survived a big scare this past we...
  • Both kids were actually napping around 3:00 this a...
  • Awww...more photos! Here are a few from the past f...
  • What has come over me? Blogging two days in a row...
  • The end of a fairly non-productive weekend has arr...
  • Can I just say that I loves me some Top Chef? Almo...
  • The chirren are in bed. It's 10pm. Peter is on a r...
  • I have missed a ton of bloggable goodies, but I wi...
  • Yesterday was crazy! Since it was just an eye exa...
  • Six days since my last post. I know a lot has hap...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones