skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Surprise! Here is a sneak peak at one of Allen's Halloween costumes! He may have several this year. I was going to get Katy, too but she was not cooperating today.

posted by blog_meg at 4:57 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

Oh your 2 little monkies! I'm still trying to come up with one for KK. Any ideas?

12:14 PM  
Blogger ddpace said...

Your such the great Mom! Love your little monkies!!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Several of our Disney movies that we watch have sh...
  • "Wank you! Wank you, Momma!" Those are magical w...
  • One year ago today I sat down a wrote my first b...
  • Nothing major today to report. I ran errands and ...
  • Lake Livingston was a huge success and the photos ...
  • I haven't downloaded the pics from our lake house ...
  • Well, our family survived a big scare this past we...
  • Both kids were actually napping around 3:00 this a...
  • Awww...more photos! Here are a few from the past f...
  • What has come over me? Blogging two days in a row...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones