skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007



One year ago today I sat down a wrote my first blog entry, and I named it "Best Hope for a Journal" because I knew I wasn't keeping up with all my journaling. My good friend Joy introduced me to blogging and then she fell face-first off the wagon. :o( Now that we have a high-speed connection I have no excuses...other than Katy and Allen. The very things that I want to journal about are the things that get in the way of my journaling.

Well, to celebrate I have uploaded a new blog header, which I don't do often. My goal at some point is to save all these entries as one Word document and bind them up for the kiddos to review. I hope that they will be able to laugh at the things that I chose to write about. I hope they will be able to see how much I love them! I might have "mommy guilt" over a lot of things, but at least I'm keeping a journal for these two monkeys!

Yay for me!!

posted by blog_meg at 1:28 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg I LOVE the header up there. How did you do that? Do you have software for that?
I need some tips on digital scrapbooking. Maybe I will just buy a program now that I am blogging. I am so darn proud of you for keeping a blog for this long. I am going forward and really going to do it this time after looking at you and Amy with all of this written down for the last year!
Yeah for you!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Nothing major today to report. I ran errands and ...
  • Lake Livingston was a huge success and the photos ...
  • I haven't downloaded the pics from our lake house ...
  • Well, our family survived a big scare this past we...
  • Both kids were actually napping around 3:00 this a...
  • Awww...more photos! Here are a few from the past f...
  • What has come over me? Blogging two days in a row...
  • The end of a fairly non-productive weekend has arr...
  • Can I just say that I loves me some Top Chef? Almo...
  • The chirren are in bed. It's 10pm. Peter is on a r...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones