skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I haven't abandoned my blog, or anything...I've just been super busy with homework and adoption conferences and visiting teaching and my calling...and...and...and...

I will do a real blog entry before the end of the week that details a slumber party Katy had at Mom's house. Lots of fun and photos!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 12:18 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

I was getting a little worried for a minute Meg! I'm excited to read your next blog!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I can't wait for the next blog too! I know you're super busy though...always in high demand! But lets see some more cute pics of our favorite cheetah girl (way cute Sunday dress by the way) and the newest 6 month old!!!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Allen was given a toy juice bottle to play with. ...
  • These photos are from this past Sunday before chur...
  • No pictures today because it's late but I just rem...
  • Halloween was fabulous but a little anticlimactic....
  • Here is a composite photo of my Halloween craziness.
  • The princess bride refused to put down her litter ...
  • Monday during the day we made another attempt for ...
  • This was our Sunday attire for church. We were la...
  • We’ve had some more “firsts” around here lately. O...
  • Bad Lady. That's what Katy told the Wal-Mart cler...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones