Friday, November 14, 2008
Previous Posts
- Life Lesson # 289: When a husband cancels all his...
- I learned that if I leave clean laundry out when M...
- Allen had his 18 month check-up yesterday and the ...
- Today is my Big Juicy Boy’s 18 month birthday! To ...
- I haven't even LOOKED at our Halloween pics but we...
- I think I have been on blogcation more this month ...
- I found this on my friend's blog and it made me la...
- It’s been so long since I updated about the nugget...
- Today marks the completion of two full years of bl...
- Well, even though I can't show off photos of our a...






3 Comments:
Hey Meg! I need to know which company you used for your blog book. I tried blurb or booksmart but, apparently they are not able to hook up to blogger. There format changed and it is causing problems. I'm hoping you went with something different????
Katy and Allen have gotten so big and they are beautiful and very photogenic. I am excited that we will be able to keep in touch through blogging. I am not sure how often I will be posting; at least a couple times a month. Please tell Peter we said hello! I hope you have a good week. Love ya!
Meg-
That girl keeps getting cuter. Ben is a lucky man.
Post a Comment
<< Home