skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hmmm...let's see...nothing too exciting today. It must be the calm before the storm. We did get another repair on the fridge - most exciting! And they promise that we should have a "like new" unit now. Wahoo! Another repair update is that Jessie the truck is sitting at the shop tonight and will be receiving a clutch transfusion tomorrow. Yes, a new clutch! That's what I get for braking with the gears all these years instead of the brakes. Poor thing. Almost everything on her is original and she should roll over 100,000 miles sometime in December. Peter knows I want to be the one to do the roll over. Maybe we should have a party to celebrate? *Ü*

Oh! Laura saved my sanity last night! She read my blog entry and called to tell me that Katy's black leotard is at her house. I felt so much relief! I mean, I've lost small things before but that should be easy enough to locate. It's not the size of an earing or anything. So Katy will probably be a Park Ranger for her day time activities and a Puppy Dog by night.

Well, Katybird just woke up and started crying for no reason whatsoever. We get to debate leaving her in the crib to cry vs. take her to bed so we can all sleep. She does need her beauty rest for tomorrow...

-Meg

posted by blog_meg at 11:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Here is the sunset from Laura's blog with a little...
  • Getting geared up for Halloween 2006! Last year K...
  • Any guesses on who this may be? Katy's Aunt Kathy ...
  • If I am still sitting at the computer tomorrow wit...
  • Here are some more photos from yesterday that don'...
  • Today was another pumpkin photo shoot day. If I ge...
  • I was in Houston for most of the day today for Dad...
  • Today was super busy so I'm just dropping pictures...
  • Yes...yes...yes...after midnight again. What am I...
  • Ohhh...I almost forgot to say thank you for Mom's ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones