skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006


Getting geared up for Halloween 2006! Last year Katy and I were in Iowa so we didn't get to have this holiday together as a family. She was just a little nugget in a peapod costume. We were excited if she at least smiled at us. Today she helped Daddy carve up our jack-o-lantern. When he cut out the nose she kept putting it back into the face like a puzzle piece. Then she tried tasting it...yuck!

Tonight we went to the Trick or Treat hosted by Sorority Row. Each of the houses had decorations and friendly girls with elaborate costumes. They really went all out with candy, coloring pages, cookie decorating, fishing for goodies and bowling! We all loved it but Katy got a little tired by the end. And I'm sure Peter was wishing he had been in all those sorority houses 20 years ago! Hubba hubba! Now he's just about old enough to be their daddy!

In case you're wondering why my cute little kitten (who wouldn't keep her ears on) is wearing an AC/DC t-shirt, I couldn't find her black leotard. I know it's in my messy house somewhere. I have till Tuesday to find it. She was fussed over at every house and one girl even wanted to take a picture of her. Even in her homemade costume, surrounded by Gymboree princesses and kitties, Katy was the most beautiful thing there! Of course, I may be partial.

I wanted to share a helpful hint from Marjean that I've used several times and found that it works. When Katybird bumps her face I put vanilla on it right away and it seems to stop the bruising. I just had to do it today so that's why I'm mentioning it. I don't know if it will help Mom with all that thin blood, but hey...it's worth a shot. So next time Katy pinches one of you, go grab the vanilla.

Can't wait for the Trunk or Treat on Tuesday night. Be there or be square!

Meg


posted by blog_meg at 11:19 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

Man, Joy told me about it and I didn't go...I wish I would have. How much fun. Well we will see you tomorrow!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Any guesses on who this may be? Katy's Aunt Kathy ...
  • If I am still sitting at the computer tomorrow wit...
  • Here are some more photos from yesterday that don'...
  • Today was another pumpkin photo shoot day. If I ge...
  • I was in Houston for most of the day today for Dad...
  • Today was super busy so I'm just dropping pictures...
  • Yes...yes...yes...after midnight again. What am I...
  • Ohhh...I almost forgot to say thank you for Mom's ...
  • It's my first early evening blog entry! Yes, it's ...
  • It's after 1:00am and the Blogger site has had iss...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones