skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's after 1:00am so I'm hittin' the hay. Laura's fam and Keith and Sarah came to town tonight for Thanksgiving. Yay! Dad is officially home from the hospital. Yay! Tomorrow I get to eat lots and lots of yummy food that I don't have to cook. Yay!

Emily and Katy were playing at Mom's picnic table. Katy was picking up various plates and cups and saying, "Mmm" while she pretended to eat. Emily was not pleased. Sarah supervised but did not intervene when Katy started whacking away at Emily, including her face. It was all done in love. It was love slaps.

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 1:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today was another busy day. These are the days I ...
  • Well, I'm doing another catch-up blog today. Yest...
  • I remembered some more "bloggable" things from the...
  • I can see now why updating a blog is too much for ...
  • I couldn't let Mom down one more morning in a row....
  • Tired...tired...tired... I am going to bed very s...
  • Short and sweet today. We went to church and Katy...
  • Happy Veteran's Day! Last year Katy had photos ta...
  • Good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad to...
  • Here is Katy enjoying her morning today. She fusse...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones