Peter helped me clean up the kitchen a bit last night! He must be feeling sorry for me and he decided to help out. My new slogan is "it's cheaper than therapy" and I plan to use it a lot in the coming months. Heh heh heh... Please feel free to borrow my slogan.






Here are some of my Thanksgiving pics. I have tons more but these are the ones I was cleaning up tonight. It's taking forever to load all these and Peter is waiting to use the computer so I hope you appreciate his sacrifice. The picture of Katy in her sweater looking up is one of my all-time favorites! She was trying to get Mom to pick her up and I think Mom's white t-shirt reflected soft light back onto Katy's face...fabulous, eh? Totally accidental.
We've now been keeping Katy's buddy Sage since Sunday evening. Her mommy finally had the baby and we went to McDonald's for lunch, then headed to the hospital for the first visit. Katy was getting tired of having someone else around and she was much more clingy today. But they were cute riding in the stroller together at the hospital, and they played footsie in their side-by-side car seats. I actually didn't take any pics of them together, but while Sage was napping this afternoon I took Katy over to our neighbor's yard and snapped some Autumn Leaves photos. She loved playing in the crispy leaves! Don't worry...I wasn't gone long. *Ü* And you can definitely tell that Katy just woke up. I didn't plan a cute outfit or anything. I'm definitely not OCD...unlike a few people I know...Kathy Gore...Sarah...Hmmm... Katy's wearing an Emily onsie that's size 12 months, even though she's almost 17 months. I hope for her sake she stays long and skinny! Look at that wild hair!!




Mom popped in for about 30 seconds tonight and Katybird was so excited to see her! Peter was only home for about an hour before he headed out for some church meetings. I had my meeting here at home at 7pm, but it started late because Sage's daddy came to pick her up and we all chatted about the delivery. Even though I haven't experienced it, there is something about birth that makes women - myself included - need to know every detail. Did the epidural take effect? Did she need an apesiatomy (sp?). How long was the labor? Believe me...out-sourcing is the way to go!
Tomorrow I have my lovely annual appointment and a hair cut. Doesn't it seem like both of these appointments come due way too soon? Anyway, I'm grateful that Marjean is going to watch Katy for me because I think it's just too early for her to learn all about these things. She came with me last year but she was just a little nugget in her car seat and she slept through it all.
OK, I guess I'm all talked out. That's all I can remember right now, even though I know during the past few days I've thought to myself, "I need to blog that" or "That's bloggable". I'm so far behind on so many things I shouldn't even be adding all these photos but I just HAVE to!! Maybe I am just a teensy bit OCD. If so, then this is cheaper than therapy.
Meg






Here are some of my Thanksgiving pics. I have tons more but these are the ones I was cleaning up tonight. It's taking forever to load all these and Peter is waiting to use the computer so I hope you appreciate his sacrifice. The picture of Katy in her sweater looking up is one of my all-time favorites! She was trying to get Mom to pick her up and I think Mom's white t-shirt reflected soft light back onto Katy's face...fabulous, eh? Totally accidental.We've now been keeping Katy's buddy Sage since Sunday evening. Her mommy finally had the baby and we went to McDonald's for lunch, then headed to the hospital for the first visit. Katy was getting tired of having someone else around and she was much more clingy today. But they were cute riding in the stroller together at the hospital, and they played footsie in their side-by-side car seats. I actually didn't take any pics of them together, but while Sage was napping this afternoon I took Katy over to our neighbor's yard and snapped some Autumn Leaves photos. She loved playing in the crispy leaves! Don't worry...I wasn't gone long. *Ü* And you can definitely tell that Katy just woke up. I didn't plan a cute outfit or anything. I'm definitely not OCD...unlike a few people I know...Kathy Gore...Sarah...Hmmm... Katy's wearing an Emily onsie that's size 12 months, even though she's almost 17 months. I hope for her sake she stays long and skinny! Look at that wild hair!!




Mom popped in for about 30 seconds tonight and Katybird was so excited to see her! Peter was only home for about an hour before he headed out for some church meetings. I had my meeting here at home at 7pm, but it started late because Sage's daddy came to pick her up and we all chatted about the delivery. Even though I haven't experienced it, there is something about birth that makes women - myself included - need to know every detail. Did the epidural take effect? Did she need an apesiatomy (sp?). How long was the labor? Believe me...out-sourcing is the way to go!Tomorrow I have my lovely annual appointment and a hair cut. Doesn't it seem like both of these appointments come due way too soon? Anyway, I'm grateful that Marjean is going to watch Katy for me because I think it's just too early for her to learn all about these things. She came with me last year but she was just a little nugget in her car seat and she slept through it all.
OK, I guess I'm all talked out. That's all I can remember right now, even though I know during the past few days I've thought to myself, "I need to blog that" or "That's bloggable". I'm so far behind on so many things I shouldn't even be adding all these photos but I just HAVE to!! Maybe I am just a teensy bit OCD. If so, then this is cheaper than therapy.
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home