



We have so much Halloween candy! If any of you want to trick or treat our house this week, I can promise you lots of candy. Yes, I am trying to beg you to visit! And my dishes are even done!
Today Katy and I babysat a 2-1/2 year old little girl from 9:30am to 5:30pm. She was adorable but definitely at the stage where she would rather push Katy down and take a toy than share. At one point Katy had been pushed and was sitting on the floor crying. The little girl started trying to drag Katy into a standing position by pulling on her head. I don't know if she was trying to help or if it was an attempt to cover up her assault. Either way, it didn't cheer up the poor little Katybird.
OK! Here are your Halloween pictures! The Park Ranger ones are from the day tripping, and you can see Kaitlyn and Ava at play, too. Adorable! Then the puppy dog pics are from the Trunk or Treat. Katy found a couple of her friends and was telling them a tall tale or something. That photo cracks me up! She's passed out in her comfy car seat with smashed cheerios underneath her. If you know the Princess and the Pea fairy tale, then you know that Katy is NO princess!
Finally, the Halloween aftermath photo was taken this morning when Katy brought me a piece of chocolate she wanted. She actually hasn't had candy much before this. She loves dragging our shoes out of that spacious closet and banging her comb around in a cup so I just had to snap a pic.Enjoy!
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home