skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007



We have had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was kind of a blur because it went by so fast. We had a delicious dinner at Mom's house with Mom, Grandma, John and Twila (his lady love who completely exceeded all expectations!) Seriously, Twila is a fabulous keeper! I could eat her with a fork and spoon.


After dinner we went to our Football Picks Party at Jerry and Kathy's house. That was fun, too! And I didn't even have to clean up before or after for it. Then we stopped back for a quick John/Twila fix.

Today we popped in for another visit before church and they were all sitting down to eat a delicious breakfast that Mom prepared. Twila pulled Katy into her lap and fed her from her plate, allowing Katy to completely demolish and devour everything in sight! Katy was completely in love! Then we rushed off to church, and then back again. Sarah & Keith eventually arrived for dinner and Sarah taught Katy how to say "pie". With Katy's southern accent it comes out as a two syllable word. Then Katy had some quality time with Warren & Marjean while I "shot" some pics and Peter did his home teaching.

So, I was able to eat delicious food that I didn't have to cook, I was able to meet John's Lady Love and we had quality family time. Fabulous!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 10:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I slacked on the blog yesterday but Katy had too m...
  • Here is Katy's day in photos. I didn't capture eve...
  • Katy received a baby from us for her first birthda...
  • Katy's adventures continue today. She brings me e...
  • Well, I am going to try to catch up tonight. On Fr...
  • I am SO behind on my blogging, but too tired to ca...
  • Today was a stolen day. It was icy enough that Pe...
  • Short & sweet...Katy was a perfect angel all day, ...
  • Today Peter let me sleep in a little while he bath...
  • I have the best husband in the world. I really do...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones