


Well, I know they're super cheesy but these are four of the 12 pages that I've compiled thus far as our adoption profile for the private agency. In order they are the cover page, the wedding page, and then a page for each side of our family. The colors and styles are not coordinated, I guess. I'm not going back and changing them, though. I need to ship 10 copies of this project asap to the private agency. They haven't been able to show us because I've been a slacker.Oh...I almost forgot...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe it's 2007. And Katy will turn two in six short months. WOW! She looks really old to me, especially in that photo on the cover page wearing her new clothes from Auntie Sarah.
Today in church Katy sat quietly for the entire first hour! Yea! And when I brought her to the nursery she rounded up all the baby dolls...at least six...and hogged them the entire time. She could carry three of the smaller ones at once, or two of the larger ones. Every so often a baby would hit the floor and she would hurry to scoop it up. I had to stay in with her for the first hour of nursery, but then she came to my meeting for the final hour. When church let out Katy ran out the doorway into the hall. Marjean chased her down to the drinking fountain where Katy was crying because she didn't recognize any of the legs walking past.
After church Mom came by and we had our first meal at the kitchen table in years! Yes, we actually used the dining room table more than the kitchen one. Crazy. Mom had dropped off a pot roast meal for the crock pot yesterday and that's what we ate with some salad and yummy rolls. I've been working on the profiles all afternoon and evening, but Warren and Marjean stopped by for a bit to ring in the new year with cake.
Katy went to bed by 10:30 and I'm about to head there, too. It's not even 1:00am so I'm going to bed early! I guess that may be part of my New Year's resolution?
Meg





1 Comments:
Those pictures are so great I want to be able to do this stuff on line!!! What program did you buy????
Post a Comment
<< Home