skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Saturday, February 03, 2007

OK, I'm behind again. Yesterday was one of my big church programs so it was all a blur. Today I took Katy to Music Makers but she wasn't feeling good so she just hung onto me the entire time. I wouldn't have brought her but I'm helping a friend compile photos for their adoption profile and they needed some fun family shots. I took pics with the Bird hanging on for dear life. Good thing it wasn't a paying gig.

Tonight Grandma and I went to see the high school production of The Music Man. It was pretty good but Mom, Grandma and I couldn't remember who starred in the original movie. I checked...Robert Preston and Shirley Jones. Grandma and I pretended that we had been boozing it up when we walked into Mom's room but she didn't fall for it. I guess we're better at watching acting than providing it.

Peter had a Daddy/Daughter night with her tonight and they watched the movie "Volcano". He said that she kept saying, "uh-oh" when the lava was knocking town buildings and cars were exploding. No worries, though...he distracted her when faces were being melted off. Hmmm....

One new Katy trick is to say "no" instead of "yes". You have to determine her intention by guaging her tone. If she says "nooooo!" with raised eyebrows and a big grin, that means "yes". And mad eyebrows with a grumpy face = "no" means "no". It's pretty funny in person.

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 12:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Short and sweet tonight. Katy and I kidnapped Gra...
  • Missed again last night so here is my catch-up for...
  • Yes, I missed last night's blog post. I edited pic...
  • We have had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was kind...
  • I slacked on the blog yesterday but Katy had too m...
  • Here is Katy's day in photos. I didn't capture eve...
  • Katy received a baby from us for her first birthda...
  • Katy's adventures continue today. She brings me e...
  • Well, I am going to try to catch up tonight. On Fr...
  • I am SO behind on my blogging, but too tired to ca...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones