skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Monday, February 05, 2007


Today was rough so I'm remembering back to July of 2005. Look how small she was! Sweet little thing...

We had a long play date today with a couple other kids from church nursery. Katy was clingy all day so I don't know if she's coming down with something or just having a bad day. We had another appointment in the afternoon so technically I had to clean the house twice today and it already looks like a disaster.

Tomorrow will be much better!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 9:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I'm doing Sat & Sun today. I cleaned a mobile home...
  • OK, I'm behind again. Yesterday was one of my big ...
  • Short and sweet tonight. Katy and I kidnapped Gra...
  • Missed again last night so here is my catch-up for...
  • Yes, I missed last night's blog post. I edited pic...
  • We have had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was kind...
  • I slacked on the blog yesterday but Katy had too m...
  • Here is Katy's day in photos. I didn't capture eve...
  • Katy received a baby from us for her first birthda...
  • Katy's adventures continue today. She brings me e...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones