skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

This has been a super busy week and the weekend will be, too. But hopefully lots of fun. When I told Katy that Emily was coming this weekend to Mookie's house she insisted that Emily was bringing a "pumpkin bucket of candy for Kiki". I guess she remembers her Halloween candy and hopes that Emily has been holding it for her.
Well, here are last Saturday night's pics of Katy's sleepover at Mookie's house. This is Katy's newest thing for travel...climbing up into her carseat by herself. Theoretically it's great because she's exerting some new-found independence and that's one less load for me to lift. But when we're running late (always) it is very frustrating to watch her struggle. Katy is sporting her Disney Princess nightie for the occasion with a clashing purse or "pack pack" as she calls it, which is filled with rubber ducks and a diamond necklace. She tried to take my birth control pills along for the trip but I put a stop to that. Now she gets to knock on Mookie's door and talk about the scarecrow on it.
And as soon as Katy enters she sits down at the usual pile of toys waiting for her and insists that Mookie makes the tickle bug visit the barn. Since Mom made her macaroni 'n cheese, the entire night was a cuddling success! Hopefully the first of many slumber parties at Mookie's house!This is how Katy fell asleep in the car the other day. She was worn out from meeting Daddy for lunch with his co-workers at Casa Ole. This is Katy headed for church last Sunday. Anyone who is a Go Diego Go fan will know why we call this dress her "Baby Jaguar" dress. When she wears sunglasses I call her Hollywood.



Well, it seems that all the posts thus far are about Katy. For my photography class I had to practice portraits. I took the kids out to Research Park and we fed the ducks. Allen didn't like it much because he was due for a snooze. No happy faces to show, so I went home and took pics of the cats, instead.

posted by blog_meg at 8:32 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger snazziedrawers said...

Lovin the Research park photos of the kiddos!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I haven't abandoned my blog, or anything...I've ju...
  • Allen was given a toy juice bottle to play with. ...
  • These photos are from this past Sunday before chur...
  • No pictures today because it's late but I just rem...
  • Halloween was fabulous but a little anticlimactic....
  • Here is a composite photo of my Halloween craziness.
  • The princess bride refused to put down her litter ...
  • Monday during the day we made another attempt for ...
  • This was our Sunday attire for church. We were la...
  • We’ve had some more “firsts” around here lately. O...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones