skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006


Here is what I'll be doing all day. Aren't they cute? Anytime I am not in the same room with them I know Katy will be abused so luckily they followed me into the computer room. Hopefully I can get Katy down for a nap.

Just as an FYI, Mom is home playing hooky from work today. It's a mental health day and she deserves it! Sarah has been making Mom slave away painting pictures. She's practically got Mom in a sweat shop!

And I just found out this morning that Dad is scheduled for an angiogram plus stents on the morning of Friday, November 11th. I will be headed down there but he thinks he'll be going home that day.

Guess that's it for now...

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 10:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • We have so much Halloween candy! If any of you wan...
  • Happy Halloween!!I am exhausted so no photos tonig...
  • Hmmm...let's see...nothing too exciting today. It...
  • Here is the sunset from Laura's blog with a little...
  • Getting geared up for Halloween 2006! Last year K...
  • Any guesses on who this may be? Katy's Aunt Kathy ...
  • If I am still sitting at the computer tomorrow wit...
  • Here are some more photos from yesterday that don'...
  • Today was another pumpkin photo shoot day. If I ge...
  • I was in Houston for most of the day today for Dad...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones