Today was pretty busy but Katy had some quality time with her Daddy. Yay! While I was teaching a cake decorating class, Peter took Katy for a walk around the neighborhood. He says that she pointed to everything asked "Wazzat?" over and over...especially a low-flying airplane. Too cute!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Previous Posts
- Notice anything new? Yep! It took some doing but I...
- Today was rough so I'm remembering back to July of...
- I'm doing Sat & Sun today. I cleaned a mobile home...
- OK, I'm behind again. Yesterday was one of my big ...
- Short and sweet tonight. Katy and I kidnapped Gra...
- Missed again last night so here is my catch-up for...
- Yes, I missed last night's blog post. I edited pic...
- We have had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was kind...
- I slacked on the blog yesterday but Katy had too m...
- Here is Katy's day in photos. I didn't capture eve...





1 Comments:
OK, what happened here?!?!? You taught a cake decorating class? Where? When? Ok I know when, but you get the jist of my shock. For some reason when I read your other blog I thought your were going to a cake decorating class not teaching one. How did it go? I'm thinking maybe one day you can help my mom teach me the basics!?!? What do you think?
Post a Comment
<< Home