No pics today. Katy wore her pink velour sweat suit from Keith & Sarah and she looked good enough to eat! But we did too much running around to take pics, and then came home and took off the jacket because it was warming up. Next she stuff on her shirt and wild hair. Who wants pictures of Katy when she looks like a Walmart baby? :o)
I worked tonight but Peter took Katy to Jerry & Kathy's house and apparently I missed out on some really cute stuff! Rico puppy was playing with her and then ignored her to beg for food. Peter says she didn't like that and kept trying to get his attention again. Next they told Katy to lay down on the floor which apparently drives Rico crazy! He jumped all over her and Peter says Katy just stayed put and enjoyed it, but that she would sometimes swat Rico off her stomach. Then Karli and Kathy hot-rolled Miss Bird's hair for her first time ever!!! And I don't have any pictures of it! >o( I reminded him of the emergency camera in Katy's backpack but I doubt he'll ever remember to use it. Sigh....
I worked tonight but Peter took Katy to Jerry & Kathy's house and apparently I missed out on some really cute stuff! Rico puppy was playing with her and then ignored her to beg for food. Peter says she didn't like that and kept trying to get his attention again. Next they told Katy to lay down on the floor which apparently drives Rico crazy! He jumped all over her and Peter says Katy just stayed put and enjoyed it, but that she would sometimes swat Rico off her stomach. Then Karli and Kathy hot-rolled Miss Bird's hair for her first time ever!!! And I don't have any pictures of it! >o( I reminded him of the emergency camera in Katy's backpack but I doubt he'll ever remember to use it. Sigh....





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home