Phone visits, glamour shots, play dates, etc...etc... You just never know what a day will be like around here! We didn't leave the house, other than going outside for a bit.
Katy has started to point to things by taking our thumb or finger and holding it as a pointer. It's pretty cute! She was still a bit fussy today so I am assuming those incisors are finally breaking through. Poor little Katy-bootie. As least she had a couple of fun play dates today. I was helping my friend with her adoption profile and her two kiddos ran all over the place with Miss Bird. By the end of the almost 3 hour session, Katy was bent in half on the floor with a little girl on top of her. She had definitely had enough!
Meg
Katy has started to point to things by taking our thumb or finger and holding it as a pointer. It's pretty cute! She was still a bit fussy today so I am assuming those incisors are finally breaking through. Poor little Katy-bootie. As least she had a couple of fun play dates today. I was helping my friend with her adoption profile and her two kiddos ran all over the place with Miss Bird. By the end of the almost 3 hour session, Katy was bent in half on the floor with a little girl on top of her. She had definitely had enough!
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home